Monday, November 9, 2009

More of Me

It has taken me a long time to start with this article about me. I seems like this is one of the most difficult ones I have to write. *lol*

Who am I? Well, to family and friends I am me. *grin* simple person with simple moods. Jolly, yes but silent sometimes, or is it most of the time? Friends, do help me here…

A shy person to strangers, but on happy times, can even become very friendly. Are you now getting more confused than ever?

Seriously now, for a long time, I have been a simple person with simple dreams. I think time and complacency has robbed me of my early BIG DREAMS. I was just getting by…Working and living for nothing. Not even for the future. Luckily HOPE came and I am now starting to dream more and more. So am I a dreamer now? Well, dreamer with goals and plans, yes. With the help of my new found friends and partner, life is getting more and more fun.

Getting curious now, eh? Don’t worry, I have some stuff here to share about my inspirations and my friends! I am still planning my journey to success, and you are all invited to come with me! This would be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails