Monday, November 9, 2009

Take Back Control of Your Health - Lyle Macwilliams


Optimal health is a lifelong commitment. That is one of the many things I learned from Lyle Macwilliams, author of the great book “Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements.” It is a comprehensive book that tackles human nutrition and on how it plays an important role in everyday life. It explains how we can increase the benefits we get from them by choosing the most effective available nutritional supplements to combine with balanced diet and exercise.


Prevention rather than cure, this is fast becoming my motto. And I can say I am privileged to experience this immediately. I easily catch colds during “colds season” but after carefully monitoring my diet, engaging some time in physical exercise and religiously taking the best multivitamin there is, USANA Essentials, together with the optimizer Proflavanol, I immediately noticed that I was spared of it for the last 9 months and counting! Isn’t it great?!
The best part of it is yet to come! Now we have this Greatest Hope that my family and I, who have been continuously taking these great nutritionals, would have a better future, longer life, happier and healthier life ahead! I truly hope that more people would know the true value of proper nutrition and optimal health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails